Full-Time Design Consultant/Sales Associate
Do you have an eye for design and a passion for helping customers find exactly what they are looking for? Do you consider yourself trendy, knowledgable in the world of design, and a go-getter? Good Karma Brands is looking for a full time Design Consultant/Sales Associate to join our team based in Milwaukee, WI. As a Design Consultant, you will be responsible for providing the best shopping experience for our customers, including generating sales, merchandising, offering product knowledge, design consultations/solutions at the store & maintaining operational standards.
Good Karma Brands is primarily a media and marketing company with an expertise in leveraging the power of sports to build brands. Radio assets include Newsradio WTMJ in Milwaukee, seven ESPN affiliated radio stations and two stations in Beaver Dam, Wis. In partnership with ESPN, GKB offers local marketing partners geo-targeted advertising on ESPN’s digital platforms. In addition to its radio assets, GKB boasts a number of premium brands, including an events division that produces the Wisconsin Sports Awards, Tundra Trio hospitality houses in Green Bay, Wis., and the Cheribundi Boca Raton Bowl. GKB owns Verizon Wireless retail stores specializing in concierge service, and a home furnishings and design business called the Home Market. For more information, please visit www.goodkarmabrands.com.
Only candidates with a desire for a long-term career and a commitment to sustained growth in a team environment should consider this opportunity. If you want to be part of a revolutionary team and think you have what it takes, check out the career description below and apply at email@example.com.
To learn more about Good Karma Brands, visit www.goodkarmabrands.com
Daily Tasks of a Design Consultant:
- Be a Good Karma Brands ambassador by adhering to the GKB core values: Listen, Be Honest, Follow Through, Work Hard and Over Deliver
- Ensure store sales goals are met or exceeded
- Continuously build clientele and growth of existing client sales
- Ability to provide excellent customer service skills, including following up with clients on new merchandise and suggestive sales
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, processing shipment and general housekeeping
- Complete operational duties, including paperwork and other various aspects in regard to opening and closing the store.
- Have a sense of who we are, and what our customer comes to us to find
- Willingness to go above and beyond when needed
- Basic space planning and product sketching
- Ability to execute company approved Visual Plan
- Demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge in all departments
- Maintain professional relationships, both internal and external that meet company standards
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, peers and management
- Be proactive in creating and finding solutions to daily challenges throughout the office and GKB
Preferred knowledge, skills and qualifications:
- Previous retail or customer service experience
- Friendly, optimistic and upbeat personality
- Ability to speak effectively with customers and prioritize tasks accordingly
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to appropriately collaborate with peers and customers
- Excellent time management skills
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work flexible schedule in order to meet the needs of the business, including weekends and holidays
- With this career, you are required to hold a valid driver’s license
Design Consultants are full-time teammates who are eligible for GKBs benefits package. Salary commensurate with skills
Opportunity For Growth:
Teammates have the opportunity to continuously learn and grow within Good Karma Brands. GKB has a develop-from-within philosophy and encourages teammates to consider and apply for any posted career opportunities desired within any division of GKB.
For consideration, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:00pm on October 13, 2019.
Good Karma Brands is an equal opportunity employer. Our policy is to provide equal opportunity employment, development and advancement to all current and potential teammates.